All Sagittarius Eye positions are unpaid. However, you’ll be joining one of the fastest-growing, exciting and dynamic teams in the Elite Dangerous community, and create brilliant content with talented and fun people!
We work from the Sagittarius Eye virtual offices – click here to apply for any of the below roles.
Do you want to make the news in Elite Dangerous? Are you willing to jump in-game at a moment’s notice to fly wherever the story is, and tell the Galaxy what’s going on? We need people with a fun, informative and punchy writing style to help write Sagittarius Eye. You’ll be writing about the exploits of pilots, for pilots. This isn’t fan fiction, it’s journalism!
Are you plugged in to the Elite Dangerous community on lots of different platforms? Do you like knowing what’s going on on the Forum, Reddit and in-game?
We need story-hunters to bring us the latest news in the Elite Dangerous community as fast as possible. People to be out there talking to player groups and on the pulse of the latest goings-on, to bring back to us so we can report on them.
No writing skills required. This would be a great role for someone with an investigative nature keen to be involved in Elite Dangerous news.
We are looking for two more editors for our in-universe video news Bulletins. Applicants need to be able to:
- Set up an Alpha channel / Chroma key config to implement our premade intro (.pds or .avi, depending on your software)
- Set up and level multiple video and audio channels
- Use linear and eased fades for the intro/outro following our pre-scripted timetable
- Create .png thumbnails from our .pds assets via photoshop/photopea.com
- Deliver a reliable and quick workflow for scheduled releases