All Sagittarius Eye positions are unpaid. However, you’ll be joining one of the fastest-growing, exciting and dynamic teams in the Elite Dangerous community, and create brilliant content with talented and fun people!
We work from the Sagittarius Eye virtual offices – click here to apply for any of the below roles.
Would you like to make Sagittarius Eye? Are you confident using InDesign?
We are looking for people to join our Design team and help create our monthly magazine. Designers are asked to do the layup stage for two to four articles per month (generally around the beginning of each calendar month).
Applicants should be communicative, able to take editorial input and criticism, have a flair for design and want to join an exciting and growing group of fifty creatives making Elite Dangerous’ finest publication!
We are looking for two more editors for our in-universe video news Bulletins. Applicants need to be able to:
- Set up an Alpha channel / Chroma key config to implement our premade intro (.pds or .avi, depending on your software)
- Set up and level multiple video and audio channels
- Use linear and eased fades for the intro/outro following our pre-scripted timetable
- Create .png thumbnails from our .PSD assets via photoshop/photopea.com
- Deliver a reliable and quick workflow for scheduled releases
Do you like Elite? Do you like writing? Get in touch.
Whether you’re an engineering buff with a flair for words, a lore enthusiast, a science fan or an avid follower of Galactic politics, we want to hear from you.
Writers are tasked with one article per month. We look for writers who can engage and entertain in ~2,000 words, and who can take themselves out of the story. Applicants should be comfortable with their work being edited and able to hit one deadline per month. Fan fiction not appropriate.